IMPACT CO. INCUBATOR PROGRAM
A tailored program designed to help the founders of start-up organisations in the health, disability and wellbeing sectors to enhance founder wellbeing, accelerate organisational growth and improve business outcomes.
With access to industry mentors and business leaders, our outcome-focused program will help you grow as a founder and identify the real pain-points and obstacles in your business that are blocking the road to success. Together, we will work on breaking through key business hurdles and equipping you with the skills, tools and connections to maximise positive outcome for your start-up.
There are significant unmet needs and opportunities to deliver better outcomes in the health, disability and wellbeing sectors. We are determined to drive positive change in these sectors and believe that start-ups have a significant role to play
- Delivered as a live-in experience
- The live-in program is designed to enhance the personal growth of founders, building their skills and capabilities to lead a successful start-up.
- The structure of the program means that participants can remove day-to-day business distractions and focus on a deep dive into what will make themselves and their organisation successful.
- The opportunity gives start-ups a truly transformational experience, that develops the capacity and ability to impact true business change.
- After the residential program, participants will have grown as people and leaders, having created a unique and individual plan to accelerate the growth of their start-up. This plan will then be activated during stage 2 of the program, the Enterprise Pathway Program.
ENTERPRISE PATHWAY PROGRAM
- Following Stage 1, the Residential Program, you will then participate in an 11-week enterprise pathway program.
- At this stage of the program, we begin to cater to the specific needs of each start-up.
- You will take part in targeted group and individual sessions focusing on the technical, commercial and market skills needed to accelerate your organisation’s growth.
- Each session is delivered by experienced industry leaders and content experts, each carefully matched to maximise results for your start-up.
- Complementing the technical support, each start-up will be matched with a mentor with deep industry experience that will provide a sounding board and support for key business decisions that start-ups are faced with.
- The Enterprise Pathway Program will also help start-ups looking to secure additional funding to get investment ready.